Corporate Wellness Solutions 

Strengthening productivity within your organisation with improved financial health of all your employees

Blue-web-bar-01

The Importance of
Corporate Wellness

Corporate Wellness is an investment in the physical and mental health of employees by creating a healthier, happier and more relaxed environment. Corporate wellness can improve the overall productivity, health and morale of staff, while reducing stress levels in the workplace.

Why Partner with Cyber Finance

Financial stress is one of the leading causes of mental and financial health problems, which impacts the productivity and attendance of our employees, it causes strife in their personal lives which will affect their work performance.

As a solution, Cyber Finance can provide your employees with financial education and support to relieve this burden of stress. When employees are in a state of financial ease, they are happy to have a greater balance in security which may create more focus in their work.

How Can We Help?

Cyber Finance is a dedicated financial solutions company specialising in providing guidance and restructuring of personal debt. We can provide you with:

Budgeting Advice

Budgeting Advice

Make sure you know how your monthly income is being spent.

How To Become Credit Clear

How To Become Credit Clear

Following the right steps is vital to clearing your credit in the shortest time possible.

Debt Restructuring Solutions

Debt Restructuring Solutions

Find financial relief from Debt with a solution that benefits your needs.

Dealing with Creditors

Dealing with Creditors

Knowing how to correctly deal with your creditors and debt collectors can make life much easier.

Alternatives To Loans

Alternatives To Loans

More credit is never the solution, we can help explain the alternatives available to you.

Personal Financial Advice

Personal Financial Advice

Our expert financial advisers can give you guidance and advice on making good financial decisions.

Our corporate solution gives you and your employees access to a range of tailored solutions to help them break free from the stresses and strains of their debt.

Identifying 
The Signs

When it comes to managing corporate wellness it is important to look out for the tell-tale signs of financial stress and difficulties among your employees. 

Here are the most important point to look out for.

Management can identify financial problems through these signs

Employees resigning due to debt

Employees requesting salary advances

Employees requesting personal loans

Employees being absent due to lack of transport funds

Garnish orders requests from creditors

Employees fearing eviction

Employees fearing repossession of their assets

employees borrowing money from each other

Employees looking unusually stressed

Employee financial problems can effect your company in the following ways

Increased absenteeism

Reduced productivity from employees

Decrease in office morale

High staff turn over

Increased disputes between employees

Increased cases of substance abuse

Facts & Statistics

When you’re in debt, living paycheck to paycheck, and barely saving for your future, you experience financial stress. This can severely impact the affects on other aspects of your life!

The Stats of South African Consumer Debt

South Africa’s credit active consumers were described as over-indebted.

are not able to pay their bills on time and have a negitive credit record.

SA consumers owe as much as three quarters of their monthly income to creditors.

Only 23% of consumers have any money left at the end of the month. The other 77% left flat broke at the end of the month

The Facts of Employee Financial Health

The Financial health of your employees has the biggest impact on how your employees react and feel at work. Employees tend to ask for a raise in salary or even start looking for other work to cover their financial needs.
That’s why it is vital for any successful business to make sure employees understand how to work with their monthly earnings.

Contact Us

for the financial health your employees deserve

Address

Oxford House, 17 Park Lane,
Century Way (main entrance),
Century City, Cape Town7441

Send Us A Message

First Name
Last Name
Email
Phone
Subject
Your message

T&C APPLY